Closing Date: 27 November 2018
Afrimat is looking for:
- Boilermaking and Diesel Mechanic learners
Requirements for applicants:
- Candidate must have N2 in Boilermaking / Diesel Mechanic
- Must be willing to travel
- Must have a code 10 driver’s license
- Must originally be from the Bronkhorstspruit / Lephalale area
Skills & Attributes:
- Technically Inclined
- Sound Communication Skills
- Good Problem Solving Skills
- Honest and Reliable
- Adaptable to change
How To Apply
Please forward the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered:
- Copy of CV
- Latest academic results
- Copy of ID
- Proof of address
Dis-Chem Pharmacies (all over Gauteng) are proud to launch the 2018/2019 Retail Learnerships. Kick-Start your Career in Retail with this learnership that is based in our retail stores across Gauteng.
- Matric / Grade 12 Qualification
Dis-Chem Pharmacies in Gauteng has Retail Learnership opportunities available. Successful applicants will contribute to Dis-Chem’s high merchandising standards, provide excellent customer service, insure accurate receiving of goods delivered and facilitate the efficient flow of goods in the trading store, maintain administration and contribute to the profitability of the business unit.
- Accurately verify, scan and capture physical goods receipts for the store in accordance with company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure the flow of stock receipts through receiving is maintained that deliveries arriving are receipted the same day.
- Ensure delivered stock or stock pulled from the store room are stored and packed in the correct spaces.
- Assist with counting of stock files and general stock take.
- Check goods received of all warehouse invoices.
- Verify and check supplier invoices for total accuracy.
- Exchange merchandise for customers and accept return goods by customers when authorized to do so.
- Assist in restocking merchandise as needed to ensure maximum sales.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Process all loyalty cards including those of our accelerator partners.
- Process payments at Point of Sale.
- Assist with daily administration activities regarding customers, sales and staff matters.
- Prove friendly, helpful and courteous assistance and advice to all customers.
- Coordinate and assist in store events and promotions.
- Assist with the record keeping and updating of customer information and keep absolute confidentiality thereof.
- Knowledge of retail practices and related duties.
- English – Read, write and speak well.
- Basic understanding and use of Microsoft Office Packages – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good customer service and time management skills.
- Trustworthy and honest.
- Self-starter, diligent, accurate and pay attention to detail.
- Be able to read relevant departmental reports and have good communication skills.
- 2nd Additional Language
- Be able to analyse retail reports
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE – Clear Criminal and Credit Record
- Driver’s license or own reliable transport
- Be able and willing to work retail hours
Remuneration and benefits:
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU COMPLETE THE QUESTIONNAIRE THAT COMES UP IN A NEW WINDOW WHEN YOU CLICK APPLY. IF YOU ARE USING A SMART DEVICE, THE QUESTIONNAIRE MAY NOT POP UP, AND YOU APPLICATION WILL NOT BE COMPLETE
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Dis-Chem Retail Learnership Programme
Closing Date: 31 OCTOBER 2018
Minimum Qualification Required:
- Grade 12 Mathematics HG / SG (The following subjects will not be considered: Maths Literacy. Additional Maths Functional Maths, Commercial Maths).
- Pass in GR12 English
- Applicants must be below 35 years of age.
- Applicants must not be registered on a learnership with any SETA currently
- High Levels of trainability – must pass a trainability assessment.
- Attention to detail (ATD) under supervision.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written).
- Organized and goal-oriented.
- Willingness to learn on the job,
- Results driven
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Main Functions / Responsibilities
- Follow and complete an approved training program as required by FMCSA and merSETA
- Follow a prescribed training schedule to ensure competence and qualification on completion of the program
- Attend on and off-site institutionalised and workplace training.
- Required to be placed on rotating shifts in order to meet training requirements
Submission of applicant CV’s:
- Comprehensive CV.
- Original certified copies of all qualifications attached to CV.
- Original certified copy of National ID attached to CV.
How To Apply
CVs must be placed in the drop box at Ford Motor Company, Simon Vermooten Road, Security Gate 1. CV’s not placed in the drop-box will not be considered.
If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks after the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful,
Closing Date: 02 November 2018
REF: B / ENG / 241
Learnerships: Electricians; Boilermakers, Diesel Mechanics, Fitters, Auto Electricians, Rigger, Instrumentation
Education and Experience:
- NCV 4 with at least 40% mathematics (Not Mathematics literacy) and all other relevant subjects is essential
- Or Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with at least 40% in English. Mathematics and Physical Science and at least two N2 Subjects relevant to the trade is essential .
- Or N2 certificate with four subjects relevant to the trade is essential
- Previous experience as an artisan assistant would be considered an advantage
- To be trained towards an Artisan/Learnership qualification
Physical / Legal Requirements:
- Fit for Duty / Certificate of Fitness
- Physical capacity test
- All mechanic learners will be required to pass Dover test
Royal Bafokeng Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Company’s Employment Equity Policy. Incomplete CVs and/or applications will not be considered. If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days of the closing of the advert please consider your application unsuccessful.
The CV unsuccessful applications shall not be returned unless on request by the applicant.
How To Apply
Interested candidates may forward their applications to the Recruitment Department by email to email: email@example.com or deliver applications to Recruitment Departments
Closing date: 19 October 2018
Location: Eastern Cape, Western Cape
Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) Cape Channel hereby invite unemployed candidates to apply for a 12 month learnership opportunity at various terminals within the Operations Departments for below positions:
- OPERATOR LIFTING EQUIPMENT (OLE)
- CARGO COORDINATOR (CC)
- OPERATOR BULK LOADING APPLIANCE (OBLA) – Saldanha Only
- Conversant in English Applicants should not fear heights
- No previous or current learnership participation
- No criminal record
- Currently Unemployed
- Candidates must also pass a written assessment
- Physically and medically fit
- Not involved in any studies from 01 February 2019 to 31 January 2020
Certified copy of ID and proof of qualification must be attached to the CV. Faxed applications will not be considered Selection will be made in line with the Terminal Employment Equity Plan Applicants who have not heard from us 21 days after the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful.
How To Apply
Method of application:
PORT ELIZABETH & EAST LONDON
Asanda Lupoko, (041) 507 1754 / Simo Sikhosana, (041) 507 8322
CAPE TOWN & SALDANHA
Magdalene Dilgee, (021) 449 6939 / Elfrieda Lotz (022) 703 4811
Closing Date: 22 October 2018
AEL is in the process of appointing 10 unemployed Learners to study towards a National Certificate in Freight Handling (NQF 3). The Learnership period will be 12 months in duration. The training will involve both theoretical classes as well as a practical component at this Complex.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attendance of theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre situated at Chem Park, Chloorkop one week per month for ten months.
- Undertake Freight Handling experiential training within a Logistics and Stores environment.
- Undertake Shift work and/or Overtime duties as and when required.
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 3 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade or equivalent qualification with Mathematical Literacy / Mathematics – Accounting would be advantageous or NQF equivalent.
- Age group 18 – 25 years.
- Ability to work within a Chemical environment.
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Team work.
- Attention to detail.
- Follow up.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the AECI Learnership Programme
Closing Date: 31 October 2019
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated student who has a passion in baking and ready to tackle the working world?
RCL FOODS is proud to invite dynamic and enthusiastic students to apply to be part of the Baking Learnership Program. We will be taking on 12 learnerships and will be based in the following areas: Johannesburg, Western Cape, Kwa Zulu Natal and Free State.
The learnership program will be for a period of 12 which includes a mentorship and coaching program that will cover the baking process.
This is a SETA accredited Learnership and successful candidates will receive a formal Qualification that is endorsed by SAQA.
Learners will be exposed to practical work that is required by RCL FOODS and the SETA for the duration of the qualification.
- Grade 12 qualification with hospitality studies and maths (Lit) is essential.
- Computer Literate (MS Office) is advantageous.
- Shows drive to achieve performance
- Is willing to learn and grow
- Creative, lateral thinking and has a problem-solving approach
How To Apply
Apply Online for the RCL Foods: Baking Learnership Programme 2019
Closing Date: 31 October 2018
Location: Near Brits
Ref: 29 / 2
Learnership opportunities exist at Bushveld Vametco for the development of artisans in following trades:
- Diesel Mechanics
- Fitter & Turners
- A minimum qualification of N2 with the four subjects relevant to trade
- Valid SA identity Document
- Proof of Residence
- Only applications from candidates who meet the qualifications will be considered
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to bring certified copies of their qualifications to the interviews
- Correspondence will only be done with successful candidates
- Preference will be given to HDSA’s residing in the vicinity of the mine
- If you have not received reply two weeks after the closing dates, please consider your application unsuccessful
- Applicants must be prepared to be subjected to a psychometric assessment
How To Apply
Applications must be forwarded to HR via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 05 October 2019
Ref: SS 60/18 Ext
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC: Schools) or National Senior Certificate (NSC: FET Colleges) or National Certificate (Vocational) 4 with Mathematics as a passed subject
- Must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Must not suffer from Acrophobia and Claustrophobia (fear of confined spaces or heights)
- Medically and physically fit
- Ability to work in a team and cope with stressful situations
- No criminal record and must be drug free
- A valid Code B (08) driver ’ s licence is preferable
- Currently unemployed
- Only South African citizens residing in the Cape Metropole area (proof will be required)
- Currently not participating in a learnership programme
- Must not be involved in any other studies from 1 February 2019 to 31 July 2020
Key Performance Areas
- Candidates will be required to successfully complete the required training for Fire Fighters, namely: Occupational Certificate: Fire Fighter (Curriculum Code 5411010001, NQF Level: 4 Credits: 148, Learnership Number 14Q140040001494).
- Candidates need to pass a physical and written assessment comprising of the following:
- Reach test (1,9M)2.4 km run (11min for male and 13 minutes for female participants)Push ups (30 in 1 minute)
- Situps (30 in 1 minute)
- Dead load carries (2 x 25kg over a distance of 100m)
- Acrophobia test (successfully climb 3 stories and return to ground level on a ladder supported against a wall)
- Claustrophobia test (successfully complete the confined space circuit unassisted)
- Candidates must also pass a written assessment (Mathematics with a pass mark of 50%) and (Comprehension with a pass mark of 70%)
- Candidates must also pass a behavioural assessment and medical evaluation prior to appointmentSpecial conditions applicable to the post:
- Non permanent contract position
- Required to wear a uniform
- Applicants need to be able to complete all functions of the fire fighter post
How To Apply
To be considered for these positions and participate in the assessments, applicants must follow the instructions as detailed below:
IF YOUR SURNAME STARTS WITH THE BELOW ALPHABET:
|A, B, C, D or E
||1 October 2018
|F, G, H, I, J, K or L
||2 October 2018
|M, N or O
||3 October 2018
|P, Q, R, S
||4 October 2018
|U, V, W, X, Y
|| 5 October 2018
53 Berkley Road, Ndabeni (old abattoirs premises) by no later than 08h00. No latecomers will be accepted.
- Original South African Identity Document
- Original National Senior Certificate (NSC: Schools or National Senior Certificate (NSC: FET Colleges) or National Certificate (Vocational)
- Certified copy of South African Identity Document (not older than 6 months)
- Certified copy of National Senior Certificate (NSC: Schools) or National Senior Certificate (NSC: FET Colleges) or National Certificate (Vocational) 4 (not older than 6 months)
- PT clothes and running shoes
- Participants to provide their own water and refreshments for the day
- Be prepared for all weather conditions
Financial planner learnerships program created by The Standard Bank Financial Consultancy intended
to produce professional staff. Candidates are required to be in the city of Gauteng, Western Cape,
Eastern Cape and Kwa-Zulu Natal Only.
Conducted joint training between theory and practice. This training will be held for 36 months.
Applicants will have the same opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in financial
planning. This study will apply the practical aspects and the participants will get a national
certificate in wealth management (NQF 5) when it is able to complete the program for 36 months.
participants must sign a contract and they will be given a salary plus commission R8 000
Be between the ages of 21-35;
Be competent to speak, read and write English;
Have completed a 3 year Financial/Financial Planning related qualification (Degree or Diploma, ;
incomplete qualifications might be considered);
Have a real drivers license/own vehicle;
Be computer literate;
Not be employed;
Not be studying at another institution;
Not be registered on some other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
Candidates must have a legitimate email address as all correspondence will likely be done via email;
Candidates will probably be required to complete relevant assessments-online;The following checks will likely be conducted:
Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
Credit and criminal convictions checks;
Reference checks with previous employers;
Verification of educational qualifications
Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit. Please observe that if contact isn’t made with criminal background by the end, chances are you’ll consider the job as unsuccessful.