Closing Date: 16 February 2018
Stipend: R7500.00 pm
The National Heritage Council (NHC) invites applications for Internship opportunities that the NHC is offering for 2018/2019. The Internship Programme will run for a period of 12 months.
Requirements: Unemployed graduates who have successfully completed a three (3)-year Degree or National Diploma in any field specified below and who are between the ages of 18 and 35 years may apply. Students that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should not apply.
|1.Office of the CompanySecretary and General CounselREF:06
This programme will give exposure and provide skills and competence development in the following Functional areas:
1. Organisational Ethics
2. Drafting of legal documents
3. Corporate Governance
4. Company Secretariat fiduciary duty, roles and functionality
5. Company Law
6. Compliance Monitoring
7. Company Law
|2. Liberation Heritage UnitRef: 07
- Honours Degree: Majors in Political Science Anthropology / History / Sociology
1. or previous internship programme required
2. Exposure to multi –media
3. Report writing
4. The Internship Programme in the NHC is meant to provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to further develop their research expertise by working with subject experts and project specialists.
|3. Funding UnitRef: 08
- 3-year Degree / Diploma in Business Administration/ Financial management degree
1. or previous internship required
2. Analyse specific funding trends and patterns
3. Report writing
4. Knowledge of financial management
5. Knowledge of legislative /Compliance matters
Please note the following:
Applicants should not have had previous formal employment related to their field of study. Only candidates who have not previously benefited from an Internship programme will be considered.
The National Heritage Council will not make provision for transport and/or accommodation to any candidate, whether traveling from or outside Gauteng Province.
The NHC will not provide accommodation for any appointed candidate from or outside of Gauteng.
How To Apply
Download Application Form 2018
Application forms should be accompanied by a CV, certified copies of qualifications / certificates and a certified copy of a bar-coded South African identity document.
Forward all required documentation to email@example.com
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
The following are the Internship opportunities that currently exist within the NHC:
The NHC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. Qualifying people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 01 March 2018
The Driving Licence Card Account Trading Entity has a internship opportunities for dynamic and self motivated graduates. This opportiunity is amined to offer unemployed graduates an opportunity to acquire practical work experience through mentoring and exposure to various areas of the entity as well as the overall business enironment. Applications are invited from candidates who are interested in acquiring work experience in the foollowing areas:
| Debtors Management Grad / Intern
- B Degree / Diploma Credit / Debt Management / Financial Management / Accounting
Ref: Intern /Debt Man
| Supply Chain Management Grad / Intern
- B Degree / Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Purchasing / Logistics
Ref: Intern /SCM
| Information Technology Grad / Intern
- Diploma in Information Technology
Ref: Intern / IT
|Production Grad / Intern
- ND / B Degree in Operations / Production Management
Ref: Intern /Production
|Service Delivery / Help Desk Grad / Intern
- Diploma in Customer Relations / Public Administration
Ref: Intern / SD
|Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Grad / Intern
- Diploma / Degree in Strategic Management or any relevant qualifiation
Ref: Intern / PME
|Human Resources Management Grad / Intern
Relevant B Degree in HRM
Ref: Intern / HRM
|Risk Management Grad / Intern
B Degree in Risk and Governance / Internal Auditing / Financial Accounting
Ref: Intern / Risk
|Service Desk Grad / Intern
Ref: Intern / Service Desk
How To Apply
Application smust be posted to: Driving Lisence Card Account, P.O. Box 25223, Monument Park, 0105 or hand deliver at 459B Tsitsa Street, Erasmuskloof, Pretoria, 0048
Applications, stating te post reference, must include a covering letter, comprehensive CV (previous experience must be comprehensively detailed, i.e. positions held and dates), as well as certified copies of all qualifications and ID document. Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered. Correspondece will be limited to successful candidates only. If you havae not been contancted in three montsh of the closing date of this advertisement, please acepttaht your applications was unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Livhuwani Madzuhe, tel: 012 347 2522
Closing date: 16 February 2018
The NHBRC invites Unemployed Graduates between 18-35 years of age to apply for 12 Months Internship Programme. Young people who have never participated in any Public Service internship programme in any government department are invited to apply.
Interns will receive a monthly stipend for the 12 months in the programme. The National Home Builders Registration Council is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities and those individuals from the historically disadvantaged groups.
How To Apply
For application, CV and supporting documents should be sent to the following address using the subject: “NHBRC Internship Programme” Indicating the programme and the location- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 05 February 2018
Closing Date: 9 February 2018
The Gauteng Department of Agriculture & Rural Development (GDARD) offers an Internship opportunity to unemployed graduates or students that require Experiential Training to apply in the fields that are in line with the Departmental core buşiness. The Department is therefore Inviting applications for the Internship. Programme that runs for a maximum period of 12 months in the following disciplines / fields of study:
|Environmental Policy, Planning and Coordination [x2]
- ND / Degree: Environmental Studies, Geo-informatics / Geographic Information System, Spatial & Development Planning
Ref: EPPC18 / 19
|Air Quality [x2]
- ND / Degree: Environmental Studies / Chemical Engineering / Meteorology
Ref: AQ18 / 19
|Biodiversity Management [x1]
- ND / Degree: Nature Conservation, Ecology, Botany of Zoology
Ref: BM 18 / 19
|Environment Empowerment Services [x2]
- ND / Degree: Resource Management / Nature Conservation
Ref: EES18 / 19
|Farmer Support and Development Research and Technology Development Services [x7]
- ND / Degree: Agricultural Extension, Agricultural Management, Animal / Crop Production, Agriculture Engineering, Horticulture, Agronomy, Soil / Animal Science,
Ref: FSD & RTDS18 / 19
|Agriculture Economics Services [x2]
- Degree: Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness Management
Ref: AES18 / 19
|Animal Health, Veterinary Public Health and Export Facilitation [x6]
- ND / Degree: Animal Health, Environmental Health or Equine Science
Ref: AH & VPHEF18 / 19
|Epidemiology Laboratory and Quality Management (Onderstepoort veterinary Institute) [x2]
- ND / Degree: Veterinary Laboratory Technology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Microbiology
Ref: EBLQM18 / 19
|Rural Development [x1]
- ND / Degree: Developmental Studies
Ref: RD18 / 19
|Rural Development [x1]
- ND / Degree: Agricultural Economics, Economics or Small Business Management
Ref: BBBEE18 / 191
|Legal Services [x2]
Ref: LS18 / 19
|Information Communication Technology [x3]
- ND / Degree: Information Technology
Ref: ICT 18 / 19
|Corporate Communications [x2]
- ND / Degree Graphic Design
Ref: CC18 / 19
|Intergovernmental Relations [x1]
- ND / Degree: Public Administration
Ref: IGR18 / 19
REQUIREMENTS: All applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 35 years, south African citizen:unemployed graduates who have never participated in an Internship programme or students that require Experiêntial Training to complete their qualifications. Successful candidates will be exposed to sign an Internship Agreement and they will receive a monthly allōwance or stipend which will be determined by the exit level of their qualifications, Applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 form, obtained fro many Public Service Department, and Curriculum Vitae, plus certified copies of Identity Document, Senior Certificate and qualification including academic transcript.
How To Apply
Applications should be forwarded to: Human Resource Development, GDARD, PO Box 8.769,Johannesburg, 2000 or hand delivered to Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, 56 Eloff Street, Umnotho House, Ground Floor.
NB: No faxed or email applications will be accepted and applications which will be received after the closing date will not be considered. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date,please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
For further enquiries, please contact: Ms. Lindeni Nhlapo, Tel (011) 240 2586, Mr. Livhuwani Mutswana, Tel (011) 240 2590
Closing Date: 02 February 2018
Start Date: 01 March 2018
Would you like to work on the BMW production line and be part of the Passion for Perfection production Team?
BMW Temp Operator, will be responsible for working on the production line and assist in the process of building vehicles..
Qualifications and experience
- Grade 12.
- Maths and Science will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to read and write English.
Documentations Required: Do not forget to attach them.
- Latest updated CV.
- Certified copies of all qualifications.
- ID document attached.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the BMW: Operator Opportunities January 2018
CLOSING DATE: 09 February 2018
Gauteng Office of the Premier is offering Internship opportunities for a period of 12 months with a monthly stipend of R5000 per month in the following fields:
|Provincial Communication Services
|Corporate Communications [x5]
- Marketing / Communications / Media Buying & Planning / Social Science / Website Development / Video Graphic or Technology / Photography
REFS / 00220151
|Strategy & Media Liaison [x3]
- Public Relations Management / Media Studies / Journalism / Communication / Social Science
REFS / 00220150
|Development Communications [x2]
- Public Relations Management / Communications / Community Development / Events Management
REFS / 00220149
|Branding & Marketing [x2]
- Marketing Management / Graphic Design
REFS / 00220146
|Performance Monitoring & Evaluation [x4]
- Public Administration / Public Management & Governance / Human Sciences / Information Science / Monitoring & Evaluation / Public Policy / Development Studies / Political Sciences / Research / Statistics / Administration
REFS / 002245
|Development Planning [x3]
- Town & Regional Planning / Geographic Information Systems / Geo-Informatics / Geography / Project Management / Administration
REFS / 002243
|Executive Support & Stakeholder Management
|Stakeholder Management [x3]
- Public Policy & National Diploma, BA Degree, BCom, , B Tech, Management Research / International Relations / Intergovernmental Relations & Governance / Public Administration / Economics / International Marketing
REFS / 002242
|Legal Services [x2]
- LLB / B JURIS BPROC / Bachelor of Law
REFS / 002238
|Information System & Information Technology [x2]
- Information Technology Senior / Higher Certificate A+ and N+,
REFS / 002234
|Strategic Operational Support [x3]
- Public Management / Administration / Social Sciences with Monitoring & Evaluation / Auditing
REFS / 002252
|Employee Health & Wellness [x2]
- Psychology / Industrial Psychology
REFS / 002247
|Financial Management [x2]
- Cost & Management Accounting / Financial Management / Accounting / Logistics
REFS / 002244
|Human Resources Management [x3]
- Human Resource Management / Management of Training / Labour Relations
REFS / 002228
|Institutional Development Support & Integrity Management
|Service Delivery [x2]
- Public Management & Governance / Public Management / Political Studies
REFS / 002241
|Transversal HR [x2]
- Human Resource Management / Public Administration / Public Management
REFS / 002239
- Social Sciences / Events Management / Research
REFS / 002229
- Public or Business Administration / Management
REFS / 002230
- ND / BA Degree / BTech / Honours / Masters
All applicants must be:
- Between the ages of 18 – 35 years
- African citizen
- Gauteng Province Residence
- Unemployed graduates who have NOT participated in an internship programme in government
- Students who have completed their academic theory and are in need of Experiential Training in order to earn their qualifications
- Studying or have studied at a recognized institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa
How To Apply
The following documents should accompany your application:
- Z83 Form obtainable on the DPSA website: www.dpsa.gov.za or any Government Department
- Letter indicating placement area and motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of Identity Document, Senior Certificate & Qualifications including academic transcript
Faxed or Emailed applications will NOT be considered. Applicants can forward / submit their applications to Director: Internal Human Resource, West Wing Office of the Premier, 30 Simmonds Street, Johannesburg; 2001 or posted to the Office of the Premier, 30 Simmonds Street; Marshalltown; Johannesburg; 2001.
Enquiries: Richard Mathebula, tel: (011) 298 5698
People with disabilities, Whites, Coloured and Indians are encouraged to apply in line with our Employment Equity policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving; correspondence will only be made to successful candidates. If you do not receive any response by 20 June 2016, please accept that your application was not successful.
- Sales / Presales / Channel / Marketing / Finance / Human Resources
Hewlett Packard (HP) Enterprise offers university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our 12 months Internship Program. Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment. During your internship you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals.
Interns @HPE could also benefit from:
- Having an assigned local Buddy to help and support you during the program’s duration
- Chance to participate in projects sponsored by senior leaders
- Access to various trainings
- Opportunity to establish and develop professional network in the company
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
We are looking for high-achievers who are:
- Still enrolled fulltime at the University pursuing a Bachelor / Master degree with Technical programme
- Motivated students interested in IT/Technology
- Fluent English speakers
- Very communicative and goal oriented;
How To Apply
Apply Online for the HP Graduate / Internship Programme
We are looking for recent grads with an excellent academic record, a passion for fashion and a humble energy that demands attention.
The development and growth of Trainees (Grads) is a key focus for the Group as a whole. We believe in home-grown talent, and as such we have designed and packaged bespoke development programmes for a number of key functions in the business, for example Merchandise Buying, Merchandise Planning, Store Management.
We do also often look for Graduates in Buying, Finance, and Planning.
The Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Closing Date: 19 January 2018
The successful incumbent will be exposed to:
- Transforming client data into a useable format for analysis
- Ability to derive rates from pricing basis
- Ability to calculate group risk quotes for all benefits using the provided tools
- Understanding of the modelling and pricing transactions
- Learning how to use and run models
- Data checks and movement analysis
We are looking for graduates who meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Actuarial Science [Preferably Hons – ( CT4; CT5; CT8 is highly preferable)] / Engineering / Risk Management (Hons) / Law / Maritime
- Must have obtained a minimum of four exemptions
- Good Excel Skills
The successful incumbent will possess the following:
- Be a student who graduated within the last two years
- Have an excellent academic record(65% and above)
- Be driven and passionate about learning
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
How To Apply
- Apply Online for the Munich Re Actuarial Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Munich Re Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme (no Mining Engineering)
- Apply Online for the Munich Re Commerce Graduate / Internship Programme (
- BCom Risk Management (Honours)
- BCom Law