Fidelity Fund Bursary Scholarships for LLB
Closing Date: 15 August 2018
What Are The Requirements?
- The minimum requirement for qualification for such a bursary is a BA (Law), B Comm (Law), B Iuris or B Proc degree or a similar qualification or proof of successful completion of the first two years of the revised 4-year LLB curriculum.
- If you are currently in your 1st semester of your second year, we can assist with a bursary for your 3rdand 4th year of study.
If you are currently in your 1st semester of your third year, we can assist with a bursary for your final year of study.
- Preference will be given to applicants in serious financial need, although outstanding academic merit will be taken into consideration.
- A bursary shall only be applied towards the tuition fees of a recipient.
- The Fund’s Board of Control will in each case determine the amount of the bursary.
- A bursary can be awarded for a maximum period of two years at a South African University.
How Do I Apply?
Simply send Shawn Africa a letter via post, fax or e-mail to request a prescribed LLB Application Form (PDF):
Mr Shawn Africa
Attorneys Fidelity Fund
5th Floor Waalburg Building
28 Wale Street
Cape Town, 8001
PO Box 3062
Cape Town, 8000
Tel: 021 424 4608
Fax: 086 434 7299
Alternatively you can download the prescribed application form here now!
The closing date for applications, are to reach our offices by no later than 15 August 2018. You may post or hand deliver your application form. We do not accept faxed or e-mailed applications.
Applicants can apply for a Vodacom Foundation Bursary if they intend to gain a qualification in Engineering and Operations.
Courses of study
- Information systems
- Computer science
- Electronic or electrical engineering (Light current only)
- Computer engineering
- Presently in grade 12
- Matriculated but not yet at tertiary
- Currently at tertiary: University or University of technology
How to Apply
Application forms that are incomplete will be disregarded.
Please ensure that you attach proof of academic results: current matriculants do not need to provide preliminary results, final grade 11 will suffice. You must supply all the information requested, or explain why you cannot provide it.
Bursaries will only be allocated for next year.
Applicants applying for bursaries with less than a B symbol in mathematics and science will not be considered.
A passport size photograph of the applicant must be attached to the top right-hand of the front page.
It is your responsibility to apply for entrance to university and for other options for financial support. We recommend that you apply to at least two universities and for many funding options/bursaries.
Please note that if you have not received feedback from us by 30 November note that your application was unsuccessful
Closing date: 31 August
DOWNLOAD: VODACOM BURSARY APPLICATION FORM
Submit your application to:
Career Wise (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 30632
Closing Date: 16 August 2018
We invite candidates studying towards a university degree in BEng or BSc Engineering to apply for bursaries. Consideration will be given to students who have successfully completed their first year of undergraduate study or those currently registered for 2nd, 3rd, 4th year and postgraduate studies. Students studying various fields including but not limited to Electrical, Information Technology, Mechanical etc. are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity.
- A short CV
- Certified copies of recent academic record, confirmation of registration
- Certified copy of South African Identification Document
- Applicants must not be a recipient of financial assistance from any institution
- Applicants must be registered at a recognized university
- Proof of registration with the university on a letterhead
Consideration will be given to South African students who have successfully completed their first year of undergraduate studies or those currently registered for 2nd, 3rd, 4th year and postgraduate studies in 2018. A large consideration on academic performance will guide the allocation of the bursaries.
- Academic proficiency as proven by latest academic report
- Field of study
- Behavioural competencies (interview)
- Representation (employment equity)
- Validation of ID and registration
How To Apply
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com. Please clearly indicate Bursary Application in the subject line.
Closing Date: 30 June 2018
Purpose of the Role
Are you studying or planning to study towards a qualification?
We are offering exciting bursary opportunities for 2019 to attract talented individuals who are studying towards a relevant undergraduate and/or post-graduate degree within selected fields.
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational) OR
- In process of obtaining your 2018 National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational)
Planning to or studying towards a relevant undergraduate and/or post-graduate degree within the following fields:
- Business Intelligence
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Actuarial Science
- Data Mining
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Mathematical and Computer Science
- Mathematical and/or statistical science
- Economics and Management Sciences
- Mathematical and Economic Sciences
- Mathematical Statistics
- Data Science
- Higher Certificate: Information Systems ( Engineering)
- Higher Certificate: Information Systems ( Internet Development)
- Mathematics and mathematical statistics
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Willing to relocate and work in Stellenbosch
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Capitec Bursary / Scholarship Programme