To provide the customers with excellent service by ensuring that they are served promptly, understanding their needs and processing their requests. Deliver individual results through personal effort and skill. Build and maintain strong relationships with our internal and external stakeholders.
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Experience and qualifications
- Grade 12 or relevant tertiary qualification.
- 2 year Customer Care/ Call Centre environment experience.
- Experience of dealing with high level customer queries in a Customer Care environment.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Maximise cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
- Prepare business communication that is of a professional standard
- Ensure all communications with clients are professional, resulting in compliments. Ensure client investigation deadlines are met and consultant keeps the client continually in the loop.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies
- Ensure that all issues or feedback arising out of client contact be accurately recorded on the CRM system.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
How to Apply