Closing Date: 29 September 2018
Location: Cape Town
Electrum builds software that represents the next generation of payments technology. Major retailers and banks in South Africa use our technology to accept payments, process loyalty transactions and provide value added services.
- Mentorship from some of the best software developers in the FinTech industry
- Involvement in full life-cycle of our projects
- Face-to-face engagement with our customers
- Professional training and on-the-job learning
- Final year Computer Science students.
- Final year Engineering students.
- Final year Maths students.
- Final year Information Systems students.
How To Apply
Send your CV and academic record to email@example.com.