Data Capturer Absa Trust – Pretoria Campus, Waltloo, Gauteng North
To capture financial transactions received from the Trust Officers on the Trust system.
- NQF Level 4: Grade 12
- Accounting and/or Mathematics passed on Grade 12 level( Preferred)
- 1 year experience in an administrative environment (Essential)
- 1 year experience in the Trust environment ( Preferred)
- Computer Literacy skills
- No criminal record
Help our customers get the best that Absa has to offer, and you’ll get the same in return. When you’re permanently here you’ll get competitive benefits like medical aid & pension fund, preferential banking rates, and a wellbeing program , just to mention a few, and you’ll be gaining experience with one of the top financial institutions in the country, which can open up some excellent career doors for you. Employees will also enjoy a company spirit that believes in giving our employees the freedom to do a great job, and the support to reach their ambitions in the future.
Ready To Apply?
There are four stages in our application process:
- Application: On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
- Online Assessments: We’ll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our minimum screening criteria. You will also receive an email with the link to these assessments so you can complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
- Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
- Outcome: Following your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
We are committed to employment equity when recruiting internally and externally. Preference will be given to suitably qualified individuals from previously disadvantaged groups in South Africa.
How to Apply