Transnet Welding Apprenticeships
As part of Transnet Human Capital Development Strategy, Transnet Engineering is offering comprehensive bursaries to students to be trained as Artisans
Qualifications & Experience :
- NTC2 with 4 relevant trade subjects passed or
- National Certificate (Vocational) Qualification NQF Level 3 or
- higher with relevant 7 subjects passed or
- Technical Matric including Pure Mathematics and Physical Science passed with relevant trade theory
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL SHORTLISTING REQUIREMENTS:
- Applicants must be SA citizens without any other bursary obligation from other organisations.
- Preference will be given to applicants considered as South African Youth (under the age of 35).
- Preference will be given to applicants with outstanding results.
- Appointments will be made in terms of the Company’s Employment Equity Plan and Recruitment and Selection Policy. All training will be done in the relevant Transnet School of Engineering Campus.
- Please note that NO accommodation and transport assistance will be provided before, during and after appointment.
- On successful completion of the program, there is no guarantee for permanent employment and you will be released to look for work in the market.
- This is only a training opportunity.
- If you have not been contacted within one month from the closing date of this advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- NB: Please submit a cover letter indicating your choice of trade that is relevant to your subjects, your CV, certified copy of relevant qualification/s and certified copy of ID