Closing Date: 08 June 2018
Location: Bushbuckridge; Mpumalanga
National Certificate: Public Administration NQF Level 5
Vusheni Learning Academy (VLA)in partnership with Public SETA and Host Employer Bushbuckridge Local Municipality invites applications for a Learnership in National Certificate: Public Administration: NOF Level 5 to be delivered in the Mpumalanga Province within the next 3 months.
Application must meet all the following criteria / requirements:
- Must be currently unemployed.
- Must have never participated In any Learnership or internship,
- Must have a planned career in the Public Sector,
- Minimum Matric Certificate with minimum English Level 4 and Mathematics minimum Level 5 OR Mathematical Literacy minimum Level 4
- Must be a South African citizen and be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Must be committed to attend 60 days of training in Nelspruit,
- Must be willing to enter into a 12-months uninterrupted leamership contract.
- Must be a resident of Bushbuckridge Municipal,
- Must be prepared to be mentored in your own business
Medium of instruction during training will strictly be in English. Successful learners will receive a monthly stipendIf you do not receive any communication from us on or before 15 June 2018please consider your application unsuccessfulSpace is limited. Upon successful completion of this programme, competent Learner will receive a PSETA National Certificate.
How To Apply
Interested applicants must submit the below mentioned documents to: Bushbuckridge Local Municipality (Head Office) R533 Graskop Road Opposite Mapulaneng DLTCBushbuckridge, 1280 on or before 08 June 2018:
- Certified copy of South African ID (SAPS Commissioners stamp must reflect a on or before 8 June 2018 date)
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate with minimum English Level 4 and Mathematics minimum Level 5 OR Mathematical Literacy minimum Level 4 (SAPS Commissioner’s stamp must reflect a on o before 8 June 2018 date)
- Detailed CV (Provide two cell phone numbers)
- Recent Municipal proof of residential address (Bushbuckridge Municipalities only)
- Professionally prepared Application Letter
For more information or clarity kindly contact PhumlaThemba at (013) 7522439 or Maryanne Mnisi at 013 004 0291
Closing Date: 15 June 2019
Internship Programme The South African Weather Service (SAWS) hereby invites applications for their one – year Internship Programme. We are looking for high – achieving graduates to join our Internship Programme in the following fields:
|Human Capital Management Grad / Intern [x1]
- Degree / National Diploma: Human Management
Ref: HCM – 2018
|Finance Grad / Intern [x2]
- Degree / National Diploma: Finance
Ref: Fin – 2018
|Compliance Grad / Intern [x1]
- Degree / National Diploma: Safety Management
Ref: OHS – 2018
|Commercial Grad / Intern [x1]
- Degree / National Diploma: Informatics or Marketing
Ref: COM01 – 2018
|Commercial Grad / Intern [x1]
- Degree / National Diploma: Business Management with Marketing
Ref: COM02 – 2018
|Information and Communication Technology Grad / Intern [x1]
- Degree/Diploma: Computer Science
Ref: ICT – 2018
|Technical Services Grad / Intern [x1]
- Degree / National Diploma in Project Management
Ref: TECH – 2018
|Climate Service Grad / Intern [x1]
- BSc Meteorology or Climatology or related fields
Ref: CLI – 2018
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- An appropriate tertiary qualification Degree/National Diploma relevant to the above – mentioned fields.
- An applicant must be a new graduate or have been unemployed for a period of one year after completion of a tertiary qualification.
Interns will be placed within the SAWS: Head Office in Centurion and Irene. Successful candidates will be responsible for arranging their own accommodation and transport. SAWS will pay a monthly stipend. Recruitment will be done in line with the SAWS Employment Equity Plan. Successful candidates will be required to enter into an Internship Agreement with SAWS. SAWS is under no obligation to employ the intern on completion of the programm e. For further information regarding the Internship Programme cont act: Gugu Maphisa (012 – 367 6085 )
How To Apply
Completed Application Form with accompanying documentation must be forwarded to: The South African Weather Service recruitment email: email@example.com, for the attention of Ms. Gugu Maphisa ( Learning and Development ). Or Hand deliver: Eco Glades block 1b, Eco Park, Cnr Olievenhoutbosch and Ribbon Grass Streets, Centurion, 0157
Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, o nly short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within three months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 30 June 2018
Purpose of the Role
Are you studying or planning to study towards a qualification?
We are offering exciting bursary opportunities for 2019 to attract talented individuals who are studying towards a relevant undergraduate and/or post-graduate degree within selected fields.
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational) OR
- In process of obtaining your 2018 National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational)
Planning to or studying towards a relevant undergraduate and/or post-graduate degree within the following fields:
- Business Intelligence
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Actuarial Science
- Data Mining
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Mathematical and Computer Science
- Mathematical and/or statistical science
- Economics and Management Sciences
- Mathematical and Economic Sciences
- Mathematical Statistics
- Data Science
- Higher Certificate: Information Systems ( Engineering)
- Higher Certificate: Information Systems ( Internet Development)
- Mathematics and mathematical statistics
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Willing to relocate and work in Stellenbosch
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Capitec Bursary / Scholarship Programme
Closing Date: 15 June 2018
Stipend: R 4 675.00 per month
Duration: 12 months
The Public Health and Social Developmen t Sectoral Bargaining Council (PHSDSBC ), is designated in terms of Section 36 of the Labour Relations Act, 66 of 1995. The PHSDSBC promotes labour peace and collective bargaining in the public healt h and social development sector . We seek to appoint unemployed graduates on the disciplines listed below, the applicants must not have been exposed to work experience in their area of study or have participated in an internship programme before . It is the intention of t he Council to promote retrospectivity and achieving Affirmative Action targets as contemplated in the Employment Equity Act, 1998 . The council aims to enhance employability of the unemplo yed graduates as potential employees through this programme.
|Labour Relations Grad / Intern
- Diploma / Degree in Labour Relations
LR02 / 06 / 2018
|Information Technology Grad / Intern
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology
IT02 / 06 / 2018
|Human Resource Management Grad / Intern
- Diploma / Degree in HR Management, HR Development
HR02 / 06 / 2018
|Administration Grad / Intern
- Diploma / Degree Office Administration, Public Management
ADM02 / 06 / 2018
|Finance Grad / Intern
- Diploma / Degree in Financial Management, Accounting.
FIN02 / 06 / 2018
|Marketing and Communications Grad / Intern
- Diploma / Degree in Communications, Marketing
MC02 / 06 / 2018
Unemployed South African Graduates, who completed Matric and Diploma or Degree at any recognized South African Higher Education Institution (HET) on the aforementioned disciplines. Applicant should NOT have participated in any internship before. Have a valid South African ID. Must be residing in Gauteng Province.
Enquiries for the above – mentioned position must be directed to: Ms Winnie Mkhuzangwe, Tel No: (012) 765 5114.
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by an A pplication letter marked with the correct reference number , concise CV with contactable references and certified copies of ID , all qualifications and proof of address must be clearly marked “CONFIDENTIAL” to the General Secretary: PO Box 11467 Centurion 0046 or hand delivered to PHSDSBC Office Block E at 260 Basd en Avenue, Lyttleton, Centurion 0046.
Note: Appointment will be made at sole discretion of the PHSDSBC. It will also be expected of the successful candidate to sign a performance contract. Correspondence will be conducted with short – listed candidates for an interview. Candidates who have not been contacted within 30 days may assume that they have not been considered for an interview and are hereby thanked for applying.
Closing Date: 31 August 2018
The Hatch Graduate Program is a global Hatch initiative aimed at engineering excellence. It has been developed to facilitate the management of professional career development over the initial years. Aligned with (ECSA) Engineering Council of South Africa, our Professional Development Program provides a flexible framework in which to achieve Professional Registration (PrEng) status and consequently to meet both personal and professional goals.
Hatch is seeking Graduates who are interested in developing an Engineering Career in the consulting field who enjoy working in a dynamic environment. The Graduate positions will be located in our Hatch offices throughout South Africa.
What we can offer?
- Challenging career with countless opportunities in the infrastructure sector
- The opportunity to receive excellent mentorship from industry experts
- An exciting work environment involved in constantly evolving industry
- Flexible framework to achieve Professional Accreditation with ECSA (PrEng)
- Continuous learning and development opportunities via the Hatch Corporate Learning Centre
- PDP (Professional Development Program) support structure
- Global exposure with a wide variety of work around the world
- Networking events and activities
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical and Electronics (Systems and Process Control)
- Construction Management
- Quantity Surveying
We are seeking applicants with:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline with a strong academic record
- Minimum commulative weighted average percentage marks of 65%
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to think laterally and innovatively
- Flexibility to travel and work in locations within South Africa and Internationally
- A passion and drive to make a real difference
To be considered for a position, we require:
- CV (be sure to include your transferrable skills and extra-curricular activities)
- Cover letter (personalise this to outline your interests and why you want to work for Hatch)
- Current weighted GPA – Mandatory
- Recent copy of your academic transcripts – Mandatory
- Copy of South African Identity Document – Mandatory
- Completion of our online graduate application questionnaire
Please ensure you fill in all fields and provide as much information as possible to ensure your application is given due consideration
Applications close 31 August 2018.
Note: New graduate positions will be available throughout South Africa and are not restricted to the Greenstone Office.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Hatch: Graduate / Internship Programme 2019