|Recruiter:||Clicks||REF||31269/CLCK/Junior Contact Centre Consultant(CDM)/200318|
|Category:||Call Centre||Offer:||Market Related|
We are looking to recruit a permanent Junior Contact Centre Consultant to work for Clicks Direct Medicines (CDM). The role will be based at Roodepoort, JHB and will report to the Service Center Supervisor
Purpose and Objectives
To direct, coordinate and resolve inbound and outbound telephonic queries within 4 minutes ensuring a first time call resolution meeting patient’s needs.
- To adhere to a minimum target of +90 inbound and outbound calls per day
- To answer calls within 20 seconds in order to maintain set service level
- To achieve 80% quality assessment with every call to ensure best quality service at all times
- To ensure medication orders placed by patient is executed within terms of trade
- To refer patient queries to pharmacist with regards to generic substitution and ensure feedback is given to patient
- To actively promote Club-Card and meet the set targets by capturing every customers Club card details
Experience and Education:
- 1 year within a call centre environment
- 1 year retail pharmacy experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Call centre applications
- Customer Service
- Relevant legislation (Pharmacy Council)
- Medical Aid Formularies
Job related knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, outlook and Excel.
- Excellent communications skills and telephone etiquette.
- Good Knowledge of contact centre procedures.
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Relating and Networking
HOW TO APPLY