MTN’s SAICA-Accredited CA Graduate Programme 2018 will give you practical training in financial management, management decision-making and control, accounting and external reporting. You’ll also gain residual technical competencies in auditing and assurance, internal audit, risk management and taxation.
As one of MTN ‘s trainees, you’ll deal head-on with the day-to-day complexities and challenges of running a business. And rotations across diverse business units will give you a holistic insight into how businesses operate. You can also apply for international secondment within the MTN Group in your third year.
- Drive, passion and energy
- Natural confidence and a strong team ethic
- An inquisitive mind and unconventional thinking
- Consistently positive academic performance
What you can expect from MTN
- Experienced and engaged mentorship
- Adevelopment path tailored to your goals and ambitions
- Integration into the MTN culture and work life
- Every opportunity to build a successful career
MTN also offers the following
- Market-related salaries
- Payment of APT and APC
- Handset allowance and reduced calling rates
- Generous study leave
- You must be a South African citizen or a permanent residence holder to apply for this CA Training Programme.
- You must also either hold a valid CTA or be in the process of completing it.
- Your application must include your CV, a copy of your ID or your permanent residence permit and passport, and copies of your full academic transcripts (including Matric).
Deadline for submission of applications for the 2019 Intake is 31 May 2018.
href=”mailto:Fiona.Storevik@mtn.com”>Fiona.Storevik@mtn.com. You can also fax her on 011 912 5214, or call her on 011 912 3183 or 083 200 4398 if you have any questions.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the interview selection process. If you don’t receive a response from MTN by 30 September 2018, please consider your application unsuccessful.