If you are looking for a career that will introduce you to cutting-edge technology and an exciting work environment in an ever changing industry both locally and globally – join us and become part of our legendary brand.
Volkswagen Group South Africa’s Graduate Trainee Programme is your opportunity to explore the dynamic world of vehicle manufacturing.The Graduate Trainee Programme runs for 11 months during which you will be exposed to corporate, personal and leadership development, which will allow you to get to grips with the working world and lay a solid foundation for a successful career. Should you complete the 11 month trainee programme successfully, you will be placed in a suitable position within Volkswagen Group South Africa.
While academic qualifications are essential to achieve great heights in our industry we also look for the following qualities:
- Leadership, problem solving, big picture thinking, and networking skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an ever-changing world of innovation and creativity.
- A passion for our Brands
- Identification with our values of Excellence, One Team and Respect.
- As part of the Company’s Employment Equity and Transformation Goals, preference will be given to designated groups of applicants.
- What is the selection process?
- Applications are submitted online
- Applicants that possess the desired qualifications and above average academic results will be shortlisted for the various positions
- The selection process will include a screening interview, cognitive assessment and final assessment day at the Volkswagen Group South Africa plant.
- Candidates who are successful in the above mentioned steps will then be made formal offers to join Volkswagen Group South Africa!
- Applications are open from 01 to 31 October annually. All applications must be submitted online at https://vw.graduate.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/Browse.aspx